Saturday, June 6, 2009

Chapter 46, almost done!

Friday, June 5th was the last student day. (okay maybe, just maybe I danced for joy as I put my darlings on the bus LOL) this week is it. We have to go until the 11th, then we are off for the summer!!! I have to admit it was a bittersweet day. my four 8th graders will go on to the high school, and given time to recover from them, I will miss them. I did finish my granny square baby blanket, just have to get a picture of it. I have been busy today. put on my apron (Oh how I love aprons!!!! I just wish I had some pretty ones) and made beef stroganof, and lasagna. Also made home made sloppy joes. So I don't have to cook to much over the next few days. The next block in the Cobalt RR came this week, so tonight I plan on looking at it and dreaming. I need to e-mail Ruby back about the "Year of the Wiener" embroidery, and once I dig it out, I can almost promise I will be ready to work on it. I just can't decide if I want to do it all in one color (kind of a redwork type thing) or play with all my colors, maybe add some beads and some tatting too, LOL (it seems once you start crazyquilting, you want to embellish almost everything!) I will think on it for a few hours and see.

No comments: