Monday, December 31, 2007
1. Read my Bible daily/have daily devotional time.
2. Go to church at least 2 times a month
3. Exercise or move my body for at least 15 minutes each day.
4. Clean for at least 15 minutes each day.
5. Keep a food diary.
6. Cut soda down to twice a week.
7. Spend at least 15 minutes a day actually cleaning.
8. Make healthier choices in my eating.
9. Create an accurate list of my UFO's and finish at least 2 for each new project I plan to start.
10. Spend at least an hour a day working on my knitting, crocheting, or needlework.
11. Spend at least 6 hours each weekend on my quilting.
12. Create a "quilters journal" quilt for 2008.
13. Get into scrapbooking, or at least get all the pictures in albums.
14. Journal/Blog at least 2 times a week.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
It is raining today. I love the rain, although I do wish it would snow. I would love a good snow. Snow that lasted for a few days.
Friday, December 14, 2007
I have noticed today that I am craving all the foods I know I should not have. I think on Monday I am going to start keeping a food diary. Not high on my list of things I want to do, but i know i need to do it.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
My big computer goal for today is to list my UFO's, WIPS, and future plans, I would really like to get a lot of them knocked out in 2008. I also plan on "crafting" this evening. Anthony is on night shifts this weekend, so once he goes to work, I can mess and craft. I really want to make some ornaments, and I would like to get something accomplished in my sewing area today.
well so far today I have gone grocery shopping, got a chicken in the oven, (Dang they take long to bake!!!) and cleaned the cats litter box. sighs. nothing listed. am almost afraid to sit and try to list, so that will wait until Anthony goes to work. We are supposed to go to the library today, but i have a feeling it is going to have to wait until Monday, as I don't think he will get up in time. oh well.
Okay, Anthony is at work, so I have some time to make my list.
- Anthony's valentine quilt
- sports baby quilt
- Almost Amish baby quilt.
- Cherry baby quilt
- mystery baby quilt
- Katrina's Kitties
- Ruthie's quilt
- Flying geese
- Southern Ladies
- Sunbonnet Sue
- PinWheel 1
- PinWheel 2
Kits that need to be sewn:
- girl baby quilt
- boy baby quilt
- still stripping
- Minnesota chain
- BOM- blocks
to do list:
- crazy quilt
- quilt for Nicole's baby
- cat quilt
- chicken quilt
- civil war diary quilt
- One of Beth's quilts
- Round robin design
- Bonnie's Mystery
wow, that seams like a lot. somehow I don't think it will all be done this year LOL. And I haven't even looked at my knotting, crocheting, or embroidery/cross stitch. I will save those for another day.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
It snowed yesterday. So pretty. not a lot of snow, oy an inch, maybe, but still, it was beautiful. I am really hoping for a 2 hour delay this morning, so I can sit and enjoy it. But I have a feeling it is not going to happen.
I just checked the news site and it says I am on a 2 hour delay!!! yeah! Now I just have to wait for the phone call. Then I have a few hours! I don't have to be at work until 9. oh yeah, life is good.
Pommies do not overly care for snow. LOL Reesie went running out yeasterday, hit the snow and then did this little prance/hop thing back onto the walkway. He sniffed it, licked it, barked at it, then kind of hopped around on the snow, did his business and came and sat at the door, ready to come in. I really need to work on getting pictures up this weekend.
Okay, weekend chore list: 1. get papers graded. 2. get grades and lesson plans up to date. 3. work in sewingroom. 4. generate list of UFO's and future projects. 5. get secret pal box together and mailed out on Monday.
mmmmmm only 5 things. not bad. LOL but how much will I actually get done?
Sunday, December 2, 2007
1. Lose 50 lbs.
a. Exercise (we will try walking 2 times a week just to get started)
b. healthier choices. (okay, good bye french fries for a little while)
c. Drink Water!!! (kiss the coke goodbye, it is really bad for you anyway)
2. List all UFO's. wow. this one may take a while. A long, long, long while. I am wonderful at starting projects, but seem to "forget" to finish them.
a. sit down and make myself do it.
b. clean up sewing room so I actually know what is in there.
3. List all desired future projects.
a. narrow down what it is I really want to create. (easier said than done)
Okay so I have started my beginning. I guess my outline. So on to Chapter one. (LOL I LOVED Mr. Magoriums Wonder Empoirium)