Friday, December 14, 2007

Chapter 3

well, it has been a week. I have exercised 3 days, (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) and besides learning how out of shape I am, I have also learned I enjoy the exercise. I got stuck working on grades last night, so didn't make it to the gym, but I am hoping to make it tonight. The person helping me was not here last night, which is another reason I didnt make it to the gym. I have learned that right now, I need someone guiding me and telling (making) me do it. but I am proud of myself. Monday I did 20 minutes on the tredmill, then some resistance training. Tuesday was 30 minutes n teh tredmill. Wednesday was 25 minutes on the tredmill, ristance training, and 10 minutes on the bike. Now I know that none of this is being done at super speeds or wights, but the fact that I am doing this, Have moved, stretched and sweated, is a wonderful thing.
I have noticed today that I am craving all the foods I know I should not have. I think on Monday I am going to start keeping a food diary. Not high on my list of things I want to do, but i know i need to do it.

No comments: