Monday, December 31, 2007

Chapter 5

Well, it is December 31st. the last day of 2007. I have been thinking of my goals for 2008. The big one is the weight loss and exercise. I have not exercised or watched my eating at all this whole break. So I will weigh myself on the 3rd (the day I go back) and start fresh from there. I think my big goal is to lose 60 lbs by May 30th, 2008. I know that seems like a lot, but I also know I can drop the first 20 lbs pretty fast. Anthony got me an MP3 player for Christmas, and i have downloaded a lot of songs so I have no excuse not to take a walk or work out. I need to walk or work out daily. I think that will be one of my goals.
1. Read my Bible daily/have daily devotional time.
2. Go to church at least 2 times a month
3. Exercise or move my body for at least 15 minutes each day.
4. Clean for at least 15 minutes each day.
5. Keep a food diary.
6. Cut soda down to twice a week.
7. Spend at least 15 minutes a day actually cleaning.
8. Make healthier choices in my eating.
9. Create an accurate list of my UFO's and finish at least 2 for each new project I plan to start.
10. Spend at least an hour a day working on my knitting, crocheting, or needlework.
11. Spend at least 6 hours each weekend on my quilting.
12. Create a "quilters journal" quilt for 2008.
13. Get into scrapbooking, or at least get all the pictures in albums.
14. Journal/Blog at least 2 times a week.

No comments: