Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Chapter 6

half way through January. Is hard to believe. On the plus side I have lost 4 pounds, and have managed to exercise an average of 3 times a week. Not great, but much better than I did last year. I have started working on my cat cross stitch sampler again. This is the year I finish it! Same with my crocheted afghan. I am off to a good start with my scrapbooking project. Okay, so i only took pictures, but at least I have some pictures from January. If all goes well, I will get the pics scrapbooked next weekend. If I can get 3 or 4 pages per month, It will be a nice scrap book. Anthony said I can buy a wedding scrapbook in March, so I plan on working on that this summer. I really want a wedding album. I have kind of started to clean out my sewing room, so Ihope to start my quilts again by the end if the month. I have let depression take away a lot o things. Now it is time to take it back.

No comments: