Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chapter 54, my inspiration






okay, here are the pics that are my inspiration. I just have no idea how to make these into crazy quilt blocks!!! well, one is not a flamingo. I have noticed that as much as I love crazy quilting, and all things Victorian, I still keep going back to birds. I love peacocks, flamingos, cardinals, blue jays, all birds. I am not sure if that is Victorian or not. LOL I guess is just adds to my weirdness. Collecting birds, crabs, mermaids, and seashells, okay and a few friendly dragons thrown in with a few fairies sprinkled about.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

I tried to send you an email but it kept bouncing back! UGh!! Could you use some thrift store fabrics. I certainly cannot possibly use all that I have. The flamingos almost look orange (sherbet) instead of pink.
Ruby