Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chapter 27, a brave step

Well, I did it, I finally took a step and signed up for a crazy quilt color study RR/swap. I am nervous and scared, but excited! I also won two sewing machines on e-bay this weekend! one is an old Kenmore (which will always remind me of my mom) and still runs. It looks like it is from the 70's. the other is an older singer, which looks so pretty. We already paid for the Kenmore and it has been sent, so should be here this week. I hope Anthony pays for the singer today so it can be shipped this week too. We also are moving bedrooms around. Anthony talked to the kids, and Amanda wants to move into the back room, (LOL farthest from us) so I get her room to turn into a sewing room. If all goes well, I will have a sewing room by March 2. (which just thrills me to pieces!) and if I get a sewing room set up, and the dining room cleared up, it means we can finally set up my voyager! so I could start quilting!!!! As of right now, March promises to be a wonderful and exciting month!

No comments: