Monday, February 2, 2009

Chapter 24, New Ideas, New Beginnings

While reading one of my favorite blogs this morning, I noticed she lists goals for each month. I don't know why I never thought of something like that. So i am going to list February goals on my side bar. They finished the carpeting yesterday. I looks beautiful. I will try and get pics of it tonight and post them this week. I am really amazed at how calm I feel now that we have decided not to try and buy a house. I didn't know it was stressing me out so much. I am glad we are staying here. I do love this house. I is a little wonky, needs a lot of work, but it has personality. It was built in 1929. it is kind of a duplex. we have the left half. but it has a basement and an attic, four bedrooms, well okay, 3 and a half LOL the kitchen, dining room, dog room, and 1 and a half bathrooms. Yes it needs work, but it is all doable. We live in a quiet neighborhood, everyone is polite and friendly. What more could I ask for? Nothing more. This is a good place to be.

No comments: