Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chapter 25, the slump

I am in a slump. I don't want to read, or crochet, knit, embroider, cross stitch, cook, clean, or anything else. I just want to sleep. I have felt that way for the4 past four days. I don't know why. It worries me. I took Friday off, and am going to sleep all day (at least that's the plan right now) and hopefully that will cure the slump. I know I need to work on my diet. It has been very heavy on meat and carbs (bread, potatoes) and short on veggies and fruit. Have also realized that for the past 5 or 6 days I have lived on coffee and diet coke, almost no water or tea. I am going to bet that has something to do with the slump. I did get up this morning and do 80 steps on the elliptical, which I know doesn't sound like much, but for me was quite a work out. My goal is to do 90 tonight.

No comments: