Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Chapter 19, A New Year

Well, tomorrow is New Year's Eve. I have been thinking and thinking about what "resolutions" I want to make for the upcoming year. I have decided I need to break it up into a few different groups. 1. Health, 2. Creativity, and 3. Self-Improvement. There are so many things I want to accomplish. LOL but I know myself well enough to know I can't possibly do all the things I think I want to do. I have also been wondering why we make resolutions. What drives us to try and change every year? How many people actually do change? How do I go from being one of the "masses" to one of the few who do succeed? Okay I just finished working on my goals for the said bar. I have two more I want to add to it, so will go back and add in a few minutes. Here is to the upcoming New Year, and becoming one of the few who succeed.

No comments: