Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Chapter 60, the Girls


Well have been back from California for a couple of day, but kind of tore my rotator cuff in my right shoulder, so things such as typing, unpacking and stitching are going kind of slow. I got to see my "girls" the wiener dogs. Miss Buttons and Miss Mona even posed with me. (okay so they laid there and let me hold them LOL) and Miss LillyBell even snuck in a picture. (She is a chihuahua and does not know she is not a wiener girl) I had a blast with my family, and with the "girls" but I was glad to get home to my Pommie. LOL he has spend almost every available moment in my lap. We also have two new additions to our family, Cleo and Violet, the guinea pigs. They are small (only 4 weeks old) so it is taking some adjusting, but I love their sweet little voices. Reesie is not to impressed and does not see any reason why I would want such creatures. LOL. I am off to take another pain pill. I will have to write more tomorrow. hugs to all.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Glad you had such a good time, but sorry about the shoulder. Bet the furbabies were pleased to see you. happy sewing soon.