Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Chapter 38, back from the bridge


We had a wonderful trip up to Natural Bridge, VA. We visited the bridge, the wax and toy museums, and the caverns (where I learned I hate caverns) then stopped on our way home and took Mom and Robbie out to dinner for Easter. It was good seeing them again. I was going to blog yesterday, but was so tired after all the driving and everything. Oh and yesterday I finished the blue block I need to mail out Thursday. not bad for my first attempt at working on another person's block and at tatting a butterfly.
Back to the natural bridge. It is really pretty. A lot of walking, but worth it. We walked to the end of the trail and saw the waterfall too. We even visited "Foamhinge" Anthony took me out to a wonderful dinner both nights we were there. He always makes me feel so special and loved. I am very, very lucky to have him. He truly is my Prince Charming!

No comments: