Sunday, June 1, 2008

Chapter 12

I did not realize how long it has been. Life gets in the way of so many things. A lot has been happening here. Anthony and I are working on fixing up the house to pass inspection for the Mentor/Pride program. We are going to be foster/adoptive parents. the sad part is giving up all my kitties. They have to go. I think Monday he is going to try and get them to the ASPCA. It breaks my heart. we have been trying for two months to find them a home, but no luck.
I have decided to make this the summer of rediscovery. I have stopped creating. I have done very little cross stitch, embroidery, knitting, crocheting, or quilt making. That has to change this summer. I let depression and family problems get in the way. I only have a week and a half of school left, then we are out for the summer, so I am going to take my 8 weeks or so and create. I also plan to develop some kind of schedule. I have got to get back on track. I have stopped exercising and my diet is all bad. So it is time to get back on track.

No comments: