Sunday, November 30, 2008

Chapter 14 the new beginning

Wow, I had no idea it had been so long since my last writing! Ideally I would like to post weekly. I need to set new goals for the upcoming year. I did not do so good on the last ones. I have finally worked on some crazy quilting! I have done three whole ornaments. I am hoping to get pics of them and then maybe I will try posting them. It has been a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Anthony has decided that for my Christmas present this year, he is getting the living room carpeted. He also let me pick out a new sofa, chair and ottoman. I am so excited!!! It was such a treat getting to look at furniture, and being able to pick what I wanted from the showroom, not the scratch and dent section! I got to even choose fabric! We are getting a dark blue set. Then I got to pick my carpet (Kokomo Rose) it is going to look so pretty! I am so lucky to have a husband that loves me and spoils me. I am so thankful for Anthony. I can't even imagine my life without him!

No comments: